Handle the device with care – do not drop it, and avoid impacts.
Under normal circumstances, the watch does not need to be maintained. After use, carefully clean the case with a soft, damp cloth or chamois leather.
Only use original VIITA accessories – Damage due to non-original accessories is excluded from the warranty.
Usage & Storage
- Use the product at temperatures between -10°C and 45°C.
- When not in use, the product should be kept in a clean, dry place at temperatures between -20 °C and 85°C.
- Avoid extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Avoid physical, thermal or any other kind of shock as this could damage the internal and external components of your watch.
- Keep the case of your VIITA Hybrid HRV away from sharp and hard objects to prevent scratches.
- Keep your VIITA Hybrid HRV and all accessories out of reach of children – danger of suffocation of small parts.
How to Measure my Heart Rate
- The amount of blood running through the skin varies from individual to individual and the environment. Under certain circumstances, your VIITA Hybrid HRV might not be able to provide an accurate heart rate measurement.
- The technology used in the VIITA Hybrid HRV is based on the light that is absorbed by your skin and your blood. Any permanent or temporary change in your skin, such as tattoos, sweat, or even hair on your wrist can affect the measurement.
- Environmental factors may affect the ability of the VIITA Hybrid HRV to perform an accurate measurement. For example, water can hinter or alter the scattering of light, while cold water may affect the circulation in the skin.
- In order for the VIITA Hybrid HRV to be able to provide a measurement of the heart rate, it should not slide back and forth on your wrist. Activities that involve force on the wrist, such as boxing or volleyball, can prevent accurate heart rate measurements of your VIITA Hybrid HRV.
How to Wear the VIITA Hybrid HRV Correctly
Your VIITA Hybrid HRV should be positioned about one centimeter below your wrist. To ensure an accurate heart rate measurement, you should wear your watch comfortably tight around your wrist.
- Your VIITA Hybrid HRV water resistant up to 3ATM. You can therefore wear the device while washing your hands. It is, however, not meant to be used for diving, swimming, showering or snorkeling.
- Avoid any contact with chemicals and chemical products such as solvents, detergents, perfume or cosmetics. These can damage the watch strap or the case of your watch.
- Avoid extreme environments (e.g. saunas or steam baths).
Repair & Maintenance
- Do not try to repair or modify your VIITA Hybrid HRV yourself. Repair and maintenance methods not described in this manual should be performed by qualified technicians.
- Extremely high or low temperatures can shorten the life of the battery.
- The water resistance of the watch can also be affected by material aging. Therefore, we cannot guarantee an indefinite water resistance.
How to Clean my VIITA Hybrid HRV
- Clean the glass and body of your VIITA Hybrid HRV with a lint-free, water-soaked cloth.
- Rinse the silicone bracelet under running water and clean thoroughly with hypoallergenic soap.
- Dry the silicone bracelet with a soft cloth.
Your VIITA Hybrid HRV will work for up to 21 days without any recharging.
To charge your VIITA Hybrid HRV, please follow these steps:
- Connect the USB end of the charging cable with a power source.
- Place your VIITA Hybrid HRV inside the provided charging cradle. You can read the battery level on the watch display while the battery is charging.
Please note that you can continue to use your VIITA Hybrid HRV when the battery is empty. You can, however, only read the time in the power-saving mode. All functions that require a display can only be used with a charged battery. You need to charge your VIITA Hybrid HRV if you want to record your heart rate.