Handle the device with care – do not drop it, and avoid impacts.
Under normal circumstances, the watch does not need to be maintained. After use, carefully clean the case with a soft, damp cloth or chamois leather.
Only use original VIITA accessories – Damage due to non-original accessories is excluded from the warranty.
Usage & Storage
- Use the product at temperatures between -10°C and 45°C.
- When not in use, the product should be kept in a clean, dry place at temperatures between -20 °C and 85°C.
- Avoid extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Avoid physical, thermal or any other kind of shock as this could damage the internal and external components of your watch.
- Keep the case of your VIITA Active HRV away from sharp and hard objects to prevent scratches.
- Keep your VIITA Active HRV and all accessories out of reach of children – danger of suffocation of small parts.
How to Measure my Heart Rate
- The amount of blood running through the skin varies from individual to individual and the environment. Under certain circumstances, your VIITA Active HRV might not be able to provide an accurate heart rate measurement.
- The technology used in the VIITA Active HRV is based on the light that is absorbed by your skin and your blood. Any permanent or temporary change in your skin, such as tattoos, sweat, or even hair on your wrist can affect the measurement.
- Environmental factors may affect the ability of the VIITA Active HRV to perform an accurate measurement. For example, water can hinter or alter the scattering of light, while cold water may affect the circulation in the skin.
- In order for the VIITA Active HRV to be able to provide a measurement of the heart rate, it should not slide back and forth on your wrist. Activities that involve force on the wrist, such as boxing or volleyball, can prevent accurate heart rate measurements of your VIITA Active HRV.
How to Wear the VIITA Active HRV Correctly
Your VIITA Active HRV should be positioned about one centimeter below your wrist. To ensure an accurate heart rate measurement, you should wear your watch comfortably tight around your wrist.