Type of personal data:
- Communication data (e-mail)
- personal data (name, date of birth, gender),
- body data (height, weight, maximum heart rate, heart rate, heart rate variability),
- Training data (sport, type of training plan)
- acceleration data
- Location data
You have voluntarily provided us with data about you and we process that information based on your consent for the following purposes:
- Care of the customer as well
- for own advertising purposes, for example to send offers, advertising leaflets and newsletters (in paper and electronic form), as well as for the purpose of referring to the customer's existing or former business relationship (reference note).
- Training record
- assessment of exercise intensity,
- analysis of sleep quality,
- Calculation of individual regeneration and stress values and
- Calculation of suggestions for maximum training volume and intensity
You can revoke this consent at any time. A revocation means that we will no longer process your data from this point in time for the above purposes. For a revocation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data provided by you are also required to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data we can not conclude the contract with you. We store your data as long as you wish.
We use contract processors for this data processing.
We pass on your data to the following recipients or recipient categories:
The data is transmitted from my VIITA Watch to the presentation and storage of the history to the VIITA App and Server. The VIITA servers for all regions except China are located in a high-security data center of Amazon in Frankfurt. On these servers, the o.g. Data anonymized and stored separately from my personal data (such as my name) in another database with different login data.
You can reach us under the following contact details:
VIITA Watches GmbH
Johann-Roithner Straße 131
Our data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com
In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability and objection. For that, contact us. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or if your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in a way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria the data protection authority is responsible.